Round the year.
1. Dalai hill to dhobighat = 1.5 km
2. Dalai hill to benog hill = 8 km
3. Dalai hill to clouds end = 6.5 km
4. Dalai hill to George Everest = 11 km
5. Dalia hill to wishing well = 9 km
A short walk of about 400 meters from Tibetan Buddhist temple in happy valley takes you to a picturesque place called Dalia hill. The place is decorated with Buddhist prayer flags and it has a statue of Lord Buddha constructed by 20th regional Tibetan youth congress, mussoorie to prevent disease, war, conflict and natural disaster that occurred on 13th June 2014.
Dalai hill lies just above LBS (lal bahadur academy) and on a clear day magnificent views of the greater Himalayas can be seen from this place. For trekking enthusiast the place has various trekking routes which goes through thick forest rich in flora and fauna.